Thursday, October 18, 2007

Patent Litigator from Skadden Moves to Attorneys Buchanan

NEW YORK, Feb. 26 LAWFUEL - US Law Firm News, Law Jobs -- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC announced today the addition of patent and intellectual property litigator
Constance S. Huttner, who will chair the firm's Intellectual Property
Litigation Group. Prior to joining Buchanan, Huttner was a partner in the
Intellectual Property and Technology Group of Skadden, Arps, where she has focused on patent and technical litigation since establishing Skadden's patent litigation practice in 1990. Huttner is a shareholder in Buchanan's New York office.

The firm expects to add other patent litigation attorneys to Huttner's practice in the coming weeks.

Huttner joins the 120 attorneys and patent agents who already practice in Buchanan's IP and IP litigation groups.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .

net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea
because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've
been using Movable-type on numerous websites for about a
year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts
into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!


my blog noticia.es